It’s a darn sexy little thing. I’ve carried one for the last week, and loath it.
- User interface is sluggy. The Apple iPhone sets the standard here, the Touch Diamond is a pale imitation.
- Battery life, two days if you are lucky.
- User interface is too complicated, and difficult to navigate.
- No external memory card slot. Not a big problem, but the day you’ll go to share something with someone, is the day you’ll miss it.
- Drop-ability. Have not dropped it yet, but with it’s sharp corners, you just know it’s going to smash.