It was an article from Jesper Johansson* which finally got me using LastPass as a password manager.
I use LastPass* for most of my web logons.
This is why:
- each website has a complex, unique password.
- I only need to remember one long password.
- I can access the password list at work.
- it’s secure.
And LastPass does web form filling for free! Useful if you enter lots of web contests, or just need to enter the same details often.
* – Jasper recommends password management, but do read the whole article. It’s worth it.
* – I’ve written about LastPass, briefly, in Nine Password Managers….