SMS Client Health Startup Scripts, and multiple domain maintenance.

The downside of multiple domains, is that I have to maintain multiple scripts for SMS Client Health Check.

Until today.

I used the sThisDomain variable I created for the Check_Domain function I wrote, and did this:
sThisDomain="CONTOSO"

Select Case sThisDomain
    Case "CONTOSO"
        WKS_admACCT = "CONTOSO\Workstations Admins"
        StrCCRServer = "CON23"
        strCCRSiteCode = "P20"
        GoodLogPath ="\\CENTLOG\CONTOSO\SMSHealthCheck\Good"
        BadLogPath ="\\CENTLOG\CONTOSO\SMSHealthCheck\Bad"
    Case "TOLERDO"   
        WKS_admACCT = "TOLERDO\Admin WKS"
        StrCCRServer = "TOOL11"
        strCCRSiteCode = "P76"
        GoodLogPath ="\\CENTLOG\TOLERDO\SMSHealthCheck\Good"
        BadLogPath ="\\CENTLOG\TOLERDO\SMSHealthCheck\Bad"
    Case Else
        LogGood=False
        LogBad=False
        COLLECTMSG "Unknown_Domain","ERROR","The domain '" + sThisDomain + "' is not configured for in SMS check script"
        CLIENTSTATE = CLIENTSTATE + 1
        StrERRType = StrERRType & "UNKNOWN_Domain_"
        aCleanUp(99)
End select

As you can see, just changing the value of sThisDomain, I am now able to have the one script working in another domain (such as  TOLERDO).  and the script now allows me to quickly add another domain by just adding another Case block in.