From the Steve Price / Sam Newman Radio Show, 19th April 2011
- You can’t be too thin or too rich.
Particularly if you’re a woman.
- You are what you put in your mouth.
- New car dealers will be open on Sunday.
- Never blame those who work for you, blame the person who employed them.
- Pedestrians, get out of the way.
Get off the road, it’s for cars.
- Never call someone’s bluff unless you know what the answer is going to be.
- If you have to tell people how good you are, there’s a fair chance you’re probably not.
- Sex, money, power and charisma explain everything. In that order.
- No Twitter. No Facebook. No YouTube. No MySpace.
- Ban dogs poo-ing near cafe’s.
- Trucks should keep to their own lanes.
- Bring back capital punishment
- Up the speed limit
- Ban the Burka