So I got to try out the CrashCard in a real situation. No good deed goes unpunished and all that.
Things I learnt from the accident:
- The CrashCard does not include a field for “drivers home address”.
- The police don’t really care about the accident unless someone is injured or one of the drivers was drug/alcohol impaired..
- Damage to my car, rear taillight broken, right quarter panel damaged. The other car? Bent number plate (the other car had a bull bar)
- The time involved to get my car repaired is going to be time-consuming.
- Hopefully it wont be a “write off”.