Yes, this blog has been around 10 years.
So here’s a new list of 20 things about me.
- Completed a “Spontaneity” course at Impro Melbourne.
Many benefits to doing Improv, it’s FUN, is the main reason.
- Enjoy traveling on “C” Roads.
- Grief? Yes, I could tell you some stories.
- Loath reviews, especially comedy reviews.
- Text messaging? Not healthy for close relationships.
- Fine stationary is a passion.
- Volunteering is a big part of my life.
- Didn’t take up opportunities when they were offered.
which meant I missed out on some great things ….
I need to say “Yes” more often.
- Favorite TV series: Life On Mars.
- Health and Safety will be something I’ll be doing much more of in 2016.
- In 2015, I saw 1 comedy/theatre show per week.
- Met some of my idols.
Rod Quantock was a pleasure to meet.
- “As a goal in life, you could do worse in life than try to be kinder”.
- Writing. Looking forward to the Creative Writing course (Jan 2016).
- Made, and lost, a couple of good friends.
- Karma, I believe in it.
- SAMBA. Simple application, never updated, causes issues. Loath it.
- Moved back to Melbourne from Darwin.
- People I work with? The Best! The employer, not so much.
The original list, with updates is below the <more> line
- Now work in IT, in a management role.
- Wish I was better at photography
- Spent 10 years in the Northern Territory
(moved back to Melbourne, with my then partner, in 2007)
- Favorite quote: So shines a good deed in a weary world
- Love the USA, shame about the people though 🙂
- Fallen of a motorbike about 5 times
- Don’t ride currently, but have my eye on a Vulcan 1600
(currently ride a Yamaha 900)
- Hated year 12.
- Prefer cold to hot weather
- I wear glasses to read.
- My favorite dessert is Street’s Blue Ribbon Ice Cream
- Worked 18 months as a motorcycle courier in Melbourne
- Favorite tv show ever: Night Stalker
(Life On Mars)
- Left Handed
- Darwin to Katherine: 2 hrs
- Have two dogs
(Both have passed on)
- I like cats but won’t ever own one again
- Hair colour is almost completely grey
- I hate wearing white.
- Don’t drink as much as I used to, but preferred drink is Beenleigh Rum & Coke
(Rarely drink now)